You'll be an ambassador for our food system revolution, working independently while on the road with the support of a committed, dynamic team back at base.
ABOUT THE JOB
Care is at the core of everything we do, from the way we handle produce in the warehouse to the opportunities we create for our people. Through our training programme, you’ll have the opportunity to climb a clear growth path, with weekly sessions covering Product, cross training and language. If you’re keen to learn, we’re here to share our knowledge. Over 95% of our management are promoted from within - our aim is that you will follow in their footsteps, develop a passion for the work we do and thrive in our close community.
Shifts start between 4 am and 6 am, 5 days a week on a rotation basis including weekends and bank holidays. Flexibility is a must.
- Providing doorstep customer service
- Multi Drop deliveries around central London and surrounding areas using a 3.5 tonnes van
- Providing good communication between clients and company
- Assisting warehouse duties whenever required including loading the vans
- Maintaining a clean and tidy van
- Filling the appropriate weekly documentation
- You are able to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy, and keeping deadlines in a time-constrained environment
- You are able to interact with customer and other departments to help deliver a better service to customers - good standard of English, both written and verbal
- You are willing to learn about client needs, products, and operational procedures
- You are able to identify opportunities for process improvement
- You have a clean driving license
- You have previous experience as delivery driver - preferable
- Performance-related bonus - up to £250 per month
- Natoora produce at a significant discount
- Your birthday off (once you've hit the 6 month mark)
- Referral bonus - £250 when the referred candidate completes the probation period
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
Email email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you want to join the team.
OUR PEOPLESee all
We exist to fix the food system.
People are more cut off from the origins of their food than ever. This makes flavor, nutrition and farming practices that protect the planet, almost impossible to find.
By working directly with growers, we create a more sustainable way forward for farming. By giving everyone the tools to understand the power of our food choices, we empower everybody to become drivers of change.
Now is the time for action. Join the food system revolution.
Go beyond four seasons
Each fruit and vegetable has its own season, with subtle shifts which happen every day. Follow their microseasons to unlock flavor at every stage.
WHAT’S IN SEASON?
Know where your food comes from
We know the name of the person behind everything we source. Recognize their growing artistry to find out exactly where your food comes from (and why that matters).
MEET THE GROWERS
Make your diet diverse
Our growers work with varieties chosen for quality and nutrition, not yield. By selecting their crops you keep heritage seeds in play, add to ecosystem biodiversity and preserve unique flavors.